The House Clinic
House Clinic and PIH Health
The renowned House Clinic is now a part of PIH Health, an integrated healthcare delivery network serving Los Angeles and Orange counties. You can trust the same highly trained expert medical team that has been serving the Los Angeles area for over 75 years.
The House Clinic consists of an elite team of audiologists, ear surgeons (neurotologists), neurosurgeons and otolaryngologists who are leaders in treating the causes of hearing, balance and skull base issues and other complex neurosurgical disorders with advanced practices and procedures.
House Ear Clinic
The House Ear Clinic provides patients with a multidisciplinary approach to the management and treatment of hearing loss and complex ear disorders such as:
- Acoustic Neuroma - a benign tumor of the cranial nerve that connects the inner ear and the brain.
- Cholesteatoma - an abnormal skin growth in the middle ear behind the eardrum that may also affect the mastoid (skull bone).
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Leak
- Cochlear Implant – surgically implanted device that bypasses damaged hair cells in the ear and provides electrical stimulation directly to the auditory nerve.
- Otosclerosis – a hereditary condition affecting the middle ear bone causing hearing impairment
- Ménière’s disease - an inner ear disorder that causes fluctuating hearing loss, tinnitus, vertigo and fullness or pressure in the ear.
- Surfer’s ear
House Neurosurgery Clinic
The House Neurosurgery Clinic provides comprehensive neurosurgical care for the treatment of acoustic neuroma and other complex neurosurgical disorders. You will see a House Clinic neurosurgeon if you are diagnosed with certain disorders of the brain, spinal cord or peripheral nerves. Common problems include:
- Brain Tumor - a brain tumor starts when cells in the brain change and grow out of control. As they continue to grow, they form a mass of cells that becomes a tumor.
- Spinal Surgery
- Aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations
- Peripheral Nerve Disorder - a problem with the network of nerves that sends information from your brain and spinal cord to the rest of your body.
PIH Health also offers superior Ear, Nose & Throat care. Our otolaryngologists provide prompt medical attention to relieve symptoms and improve your quality of life.